Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wonderful Works pt 1

Out of all of my classmates’ blogs that I read this weekend, I favored two the most. My two favorite blog posts that I read this weekend were Sydney’s and kiana's. Their posts stood out to me the most because of the language they used and the meaning behind the post.

         I really liked Sydney’s blog post about The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. Sydney connected to the main character. She didn’t just connect in one way, she was able to connect to her main character on two different levels. One way that she connected to Ronnie was that she explained how their personalities are similar and how they interacted with others in similar ways. The second way that Sydney connected to Ronnie was how they both play the piano and how their love of music intertwines with their lives. I really thought that Sydney’s post was overall very interesting to read.

           Also I enjoyed Kianas blog post. My favorite part of her blog post was her second to last sentence, she says how the book is really intriguing  “It pulls you in and keeps you” I really liked this line because it really expresses the feeling when your reading an interesting book. I also really liked kiana’s book because her book seems so interesting by reading her post I’m dying to read it.

Keep up the great blogging guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment