Friday, March 9, 2012

Favorite Character from Romeo& Juliet

        My favorite character from Romeo and Juliet is the nurse. I don’t think she’s one of the main characters in the book but I do think that she plays an important role in Romeo& Juliet. The reason why the Nurse is my favorite character is because, She really cares about Juliet, She supports Romeo and Juliet’s relationship and she’s really funny.

The first reason why the nurse is my favorite character from
Romeo & Juliet is because she really cares about Juliet. The reason I think this is because the Nurse really wants Juliet to be happy, and she doesn’t try to force her into marriage with the Prince like Lady Capulet does, I feel like the Nurse believes that Juliet is able to make the best decisions for herself. Also I think that the nurse is just a loving person and truly cares for her because she raised Juliet so she’s basically more of a mother to Juliet than Lady Capulet is a mother to Juliet. Also so far from what I’ve read the Nurse is more present in Juliet’s life than lady Capulet is whose never involved in her life the only time is when she’s telling Juliet that she should marry the Prince because he’s handsome and he’s rich.
        
Another reason why the nurse is my favorite character from Romeo& Juliet is because she supports Romeo and Juliet’s relationship. The nurse doesn’t really push the fact that Romeo is not rich, because she also isn’t very wealthy so she doesn’t try to make that a reason because she knows that how much you love a person doesn’t have to do with the amount of money someone has. Also she likes Romeo and can tell that he loves Juliet and everything about her, but she’s still worried about them because she knows that they love each other so much, but conflict will tear the two apart because Juliet is a Capulet and Romeo is a Montague.
        
The last reason why the Nurse is my favorite character from Romeo& Juliet is because she’s funny. I think the nurse is funny because she’s really dramatic and she is good humored she knows how to make Juliet smile and she does things purposefully like prolonging to tell Juliet things just because she thinks its funny.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment